Saturday, January 14, 2012

Al dente?

While getting my 'boost the white cell' injection following the recent chemo treatment I met with my Oncologist...he was pleased with my recent lab work and commented on the progress we have made since he first met with me (Think Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon ready to burst).

He also indicated that even though we are now through with the "Platinum" level of chemo treatments, he did not mean to say that we did not still have other less invasive chemo options available to us if we should need them for longer-term treatment.

His quote of the day had to be "even if you can't have the surgery, you're not necessarily cooked."

I love these guys!

1 comment:

  1. Good riddance 2011!! Let's toast to a truly happy, healthy, joyous, peaceful, abundant new year! An abundance of white blood cells would be a nice start:)

    Sending you love always,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete